Thursday, March 17, 2011

Totally "Fort Worth" it!


Hermana Kelsey 1:3 -email-

Madre!
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too! I'm glad you've been getting things done around the house. I know it makes you happy when things are clean. :) I've been very good about keeping our room clean while I've been here, because we get in trouble if our room is messy. You would be proud.
Awww! I miss T and G. Tell them hi for me and that I love them.
I'm glad Alex is doing good. He is such a sweet boy, and I'm sure he's touching lots of people. I don't think I can look at the blog, at least not here at the MTC, but probably when I get out into the mission field. They only allow us to get on lds.org and my lds mail. I would love if you forwarded Alex's emails to me. He doesn't really say much, but it is still nice to hear from him.
This week, one of our older districts left. We have been so sad. They were a really fun district and they were the only other district with Hermanas. :( I think I'm going to struggle with my companions and such leaving when I get to Texas. The other day, I saw this girl Emily M, that I went to high school with. It was really cool. She is going to Japan on her mission. I also saw Tyler H, which you might not know, but he bore his testimony at stake conference. He is a good kid. I met this one Hermana, I don't remember if I already mentioned her, but she is going to Ft. Worth Texas too. Her name is Hermana V. She left this past Monday, but I might see her down in Texas. Anyway, she is so cute, and I only met her the second day we were here, but I feel like I already knew her, and I loved her the minute we met.
The other day at dinner, we somehow got on the subject of personality colors. I tried to explain what they were for some people who didn't know, and they all wanted me to guess their personality color. I don't know any of them well enough to actually guess. Some people that knew about it told me their personality colors, and when I told them mine they acted really surprised. They all thought I was a yellow. Weird huh? I don't think I've changed that much since I left, but maybe I have.
Anyway, I will be sending pictures soon. And probably one of my memory cards. :)
The spanish is coming along slowly, but surely. There are days where I feel like I'm starting to get it, and then other days where I feel completely overwhelmed with it. But I know that the Lord will make up for my shortcomings.
Anyway, I better go now. I love you.
Love, Hermana Kelsey


Emerny!
Hola little seester! I am doing well. I'm glad you are doing lots of things. It's good to be busy. I feel bad for all the time I wasted when I was home, now that I've seen all the things you can get done in one day. It's crazy. In one day here I get like 3 times more things done than I did in any one day at home. It's kind of sad. Just don't burn yourself out trying to do too much. That's no bueno. Anyway, I love you, and continue to do good things.
Love, Hermana Kelsey 


Padre,
I'm glad you are getting lots of things done. I know what you mean when you say that songs get to you. I've turned into the biggest cry baby. I cry so much just listening to all the missionaries sing at devotionals and firesides. It's crazy how much the Spirit works on you through good music. Anyway, I better go now. Last time I ran out of time and barely got to send the email at all, so I need to start being done earlier. Sorry I can't write more. Anyway, love you lots. Love, Hermana Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment