Saturday, March 5, 2011

"Have a super great day!!"

I work at a dental office. 
It is a great place to work. 
In fact, as far as dental offices go, it is a wonderful place. 
My job is to talk to the patient at the end of their visit. I reschedule them and collect money. I don't mind it at all. I am usually the last person they see before they walk out the door. One day, while visiting with the patient who was checking out, I finished the conversation with, 
"Have a super great day!!" 
All the people that I work with just laughed and teased me about that, like I was being sappy or not sincere. Just so you know, I'm not the type of person to wish someone a 
"super great day"
unless I meant it.  They apparently don't know that in order to have a "super great day" you have to be "puttin it out there", like "The Secret".  I always use the word "super" in front of "great day!" When I say my prayers in the morning before I leave my home, I ask God to please help me "Have a super great day!" It's what I want and what I am trying for, everyday. I want that for everyone, I hope you "Have a super great day" too! 
Natasha, Havin a super great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment