Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Best!

Matthew 5:16
Let your light so shine
 before men, that they may see
 your good works,
 and glorify your 
Father which is in heaven.
-----------------------------
We are all examples! Some good, some bad. We might as well be a good one. Abraham Lincoln said, "Whatever you are be a good one". I agree. If we have blessed with a testimony of Christ and our Eternal Father, we have an obligation to them, to stand up. To be set on a candlestick for all to see. I know to me, that sounds very intimidating. I'm not perfect, why would I want others watching me and how I live my life? Whether I like it or not, people will watch me, and my example. So, if I want God to be glorified, I must do my best. I must "Let my light shine". 
Hope your Sunday was the Best! Love, Joy 

No comments:

Post a Comment