Monday, October 5, 2009

Surviving Life!

Everyday Life Survival Kit

Toothpick: Pick the good qualities in everyone including yourself.

Rubberband: Be flexible. Things might not always go the way you want.

Band-Aid: To heal hurt feelings, either yours or someone else's.

Eraser: Everyone makes mistakes. That's okay, we learn by our mistakes.

Candy Kiss: Everyone needs a hug or a compliment everyday.

Mint: You are worth a mint to your family and friends.

Bubble Gum: Stick with it and you can accomplish anything.

Pencil: List your blessings every day.

Cocoa: Relax daily and go over your list of blessings
I thought this was such a cute survival kit. I think I will make one for everyone!! OK, maybe not for everyone. But here it is and I know I will for sure make one for me. I had a challenging day at work and I needed a reminder of the right way to think. I am very positive and don't often feel sad, but today I was struggling. I will keep this by me at work and think positive! I love me! (and you too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment