Thursday, October 8, 2009

Autumn Decor!

My hubby made this beautiful shelf. It hangs near the entrance of our home
and it usually gets the seasonal decor. That way, if I don't have time to decorate the house much for holidays, I can almost always find time for the shelf. I thought it turned out pretty cute. I love the colors of Fall. It is my favorite time of year!

The hutch in the kitchen is always fun to decorate.

My favorite decorations are the ones you just kind of throw together. I just covered the shelf with things that are the colors of Fall. I collect leaf plates (cause I totally dig them), so those definitely had to be displayed. Almost all the baskets in my home were made by me or my sister-in-laws. I will always love baskets, whether they're in style or not. (Maybe it's because of my Native American ancestry) I think they look beautiful.

I love Autumn!

1 comment:

  1. I love Autumn too! I love your decor, it makes me happy to look at it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete