Friday, April 30, 2010

Family History Friday (FHF): Google!

I really love
"google"!
When I need to find something, or I'm bored to tears, I can do a
"google"
search by entering a few words to be searched and a plethora of information about whatever you typed in comes up!! My FHF today is to suggest that you do a
"google"
search.
I put in "genealogy blog sites",
and found much information and places to go to help in research.
As I've said before, you can
 "google"
your ancestor, to see if anything comes up.
You can
 "google"
 where they lived, find maps and also many pictures of the location. Do a
"google"
search and see what happens.
Happy Family History Friday.
Love, Joy

2 comments:

  1. Is your Alex still home? I don't remember when he enters the MTC.....
    I LOVE "google" too!
    I love having all that knowledge at my finger tips! :-D
    Happy Mothers Day Joy!
    Enjoy
    Mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google is the best tool in the world. I like Wikipedia as well.

    ReplyDelete