Friday, May 13, 2011

Family History Friday: Still Organizing?

So I have recently had a 
little extra time on my hands. 
And of course, one of my favorite
 things to do, is Family History. 
It is so fun!
Besides doing research, 
it is fun to organize it.
 I have noticed though, if you haven't had time to organize, and reorganize. It kinda piles up. I spent the entire day today organizing and reorganizing my Family History. It is an ongoing process. My new goal is, to never let it get so bad again. I will do two hours of Family History every Sunday afternoon. There, now that it's out there. I will be more likely to follow through. Pick a quiet time of the week for organizing your Family History. It'll make you feel great!!! I promise!
Happy Family History Friday! 
Love, Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment