Monday, November 1, 2010

Howzit-Elder Flexy!


Elder Flexy 5:1 -email-

Mama!!

this week has gone by so fast!!! so we saw conferance yesterday and it was amazing!! it made me miss home just a little bit. the best talk to me was Richard G. Scotts talk about building your character. it was so good because if you build your character around the gospel than you don't even have to think about obeying it just comes natural.
1.ok i'll send photos home asap so you guys can see them.
2.investigators are coming slowly but surely they don't want to change but they are doing great.
3.ya we found this new family that both parents are pastors for a differant church but they are progressing well.
4.well Elder Brown my good bud from the M.T.C. is in my zone now so thats good he is a brother!!!
5.well weather is freakin hot!! its summer now so its very warm.
6.nope it never snows here and its pretty hot all year round
7 Are you warm enough?(I forgot it's summer down there now! dumb question)
7.yep
8 How is your coat, shoes and suits holding up? Do you need any more shirts?
8.they are doing fine and if i need any i'll buy them myself or i'll let you know.
9 Any spiritual teaches? Tell us about it!
9.yes we have this video that we use its called finding faith in jesus christ and it just brings the spirit into any lesson and we are teaching well.
Special Question of the week-
10 Why do we need the priesthood? and how does it bless our lives?
10.we need priesthood because all of the revelation is received through preisthood and all saving ordinances is through the priesthood 
love you tons!!!

                                                                     Love Elder Flexy

 

 
Baba, 
Holy Cow you rode 180 miles in three days!!!!!! i would have died that fifty miler was killer as it is!! thats good that you got the trailer winterized and i'm glad Emily is getting some teaching experiance. Anyway i hope things continue to go well for you dad. Love you

                                                                            Love Elder Flexy
 
Hey Flexy, 
So...I have officially decided to go on a mission!! Woohoo! I talked with my bishop today, and started filling out my papers earlier tonight. I'm way excited, but scared at the same time. I cry every time I think about it, because the witness I had that told me to go in the first place was so strong, and when I talk about it to others it brings that feeling back. It's crazy. I've turned into such a cry baby. I'm hoping to leave close to January so we can come home about the same time. Wouldn't that be so cool? Anyways, how are things going for you? I hope everything is great. Well I better go now. Love you to bits and pieces. Love, Kelsey

 
Kelsey!!!!!!!!
 My Elder SEESTER that is flippin awesome!!!! you will love it so much, its great fun and its what the lord wants us to do. you had a witness telling you to go on mission that is so freakin sweet! you better let me know where your going that is so exiting ya if you leave in january you will be coming home close to when i come home!!! oh that totally just made my day!! anyway things are going great. I love you too!!!

                                                                      Love Elder Flexy

No comments:

Post a Comment