Thursday, December 31, 2009

Let's do it again!!!

That was so fun, let's do it again!!! Speaking of the past year, that is. It's almost over, and I can't believe it!!!!! Time flies when you're having fun (or not). It has been an interesting year with lot's of changes in the world. We would not choose to have some of the things that have happened happen, but we can choose how we will respond to them. I will continue to choose joy and have faith that everything in the world and life will work out eventually. I do believe, like the song says, "The wrong shall fail, the right prevail, with peace on earth good will to men".  I also believe that we will never be given a problem or challenge that we can't handle. If you're having a hard time, either make a change or continue in faith.
"No one can go back and make a brand-new start, my friend; but anyone can start from here and make a brand-new end" -Dan Zadra
Happy New Year!!
2010
-it will be a great new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment